Saturday, March 14, 2015

Welcome to The Sporadic Wealth of Knowledge!

This blog is intended to serve many, many purposes, and I am not exactly quite sure exactly what I am going to utilize it for the most. It will initially begin as a collection of my thoughts and ideas that I find myself contemplating constantly, and hopefully as I gain somewhat of a following/community of like-minded young millennial (or not, either way really) thinkers who are also able to collaborate with each other and spread the ideas to spread knowledge and wisdom in all facets of life. 

Furthermore, I intend to use this blog as a repository in order to provide assistance and how-to guides for certain areas, with a focus on technology and lifestyle/money tips; in a sense, I intend to provide "life-hack" sorts of information for the general community.

No comments:

Post a Comment